The following are terms of a legal agreement ("Agreement") between you and D. B. Corp Limited. By accessing, browsing and/or using this web site ("Site") you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this Site. This Site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Please read this Agreement carefully and be aware that D. B. Corp Limited may, in its sole discretion and without notice, revise these terms at any time by updating this posting.
1) ACCESS: dainikbhaskargroup.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny you access to this website or any portion thereof without notice for the following reasons (a) unauthorized access or use by you (b), if you violate any of the other terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
2) LICENSE: dainikbhaskargroup.com hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to access dainikbhaskargroup.com provided and expressly conditioned upon your agreement that all such access and use shall be governed by all of the terms and conditions set forth in this USER AGREEMENT.
3) COPYRIGHT & NO RETRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION: dainikbhaskargroup.com as well as the design and information contained in this site is the valuable, exclusive property of dainikbhaskargroup.com, and nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as transferring or assigning any such ownership rights to you or any other person or entity.
You may not resell, redistribute, broadcast or transfer information, software and applications or use the information, software and applications provided by dainikbhaskargroup.com in a searchable, machine-readable database unless separately and specifically authorized in writing by dainikbhaskargroup.com prior to such use. You may not rent, lease, sublicense, distribute, transfer, copy, reproduce, publicly display, publish, adapt, store or time-share dainikbhaskargroup.com, any part thereof, or any of the software, application or information received or accessed therefrom to or through any other person or entity unless separately and specifically authorized in writing by dainikbhaskargroup.com prior to such use. In addition, you may not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, legal or proprietary notices in or on any portions of dainikbhaskargroup.com without prior written authorization. Except as set forth herein, any other use of the information, software or application contained in this site requires the prior written consent of D. B. Corp Limited and may require a separate fee.
4) DELAYS IN SERVICES: Neither dainikbhaskargroup.com (including its and their directors, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives or subcontractors) shall be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of god, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other like causes. dainikbhaskargroup.com shall have no responsibility to provide you access to dainikbhaskargroup.com while interruption of dainikbhaskargroup.com is due to any such cause shall continue.
5) LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE CONTENTS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, FEATURES AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE CONTENTS HEREIN. DAINIKBHASKARGROUP.COM AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. THIS WEB SITE MAY BE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE FROM TIME TO TIME DUE TO REQUIRED MAINTENANCE, TELECOMMUNICATIONS INTERRUPTIONS, OR OTHER DISRUPTIONS. DAINIKBHASKARGROUP.COM (AND ITS OWNERS, SUPPLIERS, CONSULTANTS, ADVERTISERS, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES OR ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED ENTITIES, ALL COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS ASSOCIATED ENTITIES HEREAFTER) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO USER OR MEMBER OR ANY THIRD PARTY SHOULD DAINIKBHASKARGROUP.COM EXERCISE ITS RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE ANY OR ALL OF THE CONTENTS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, FEATURES AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL DAINIKBHASKARGROUP.COM AND/OR ITS ASSOCIATED ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY CONTENTS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, FEATURES AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF DAINIKBHASKARGROUP.COM OR ANY OF ITS ASSOCIATED ENTITIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
6) EQUIPMENT AND OPERATION: You shall provide and maintain all telephone/internet and other equipment necessary to access dainikbhaskargroup.com, and the costs of any such equipment and/or telephone/internet connections or use, including any applicable taxes, shall be borne solely by you. You are responsible for operating your own equipment used to access dainikbhaskargroup.com.
7) LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES (MY FM / DB Digital links applicable): The links in this site will allow you to leave dainikbhasakargroup.com. The linked sites are not under the control of dainikbhaskargroup.com. dainikbhaskargroup.com has not reviewed, nor approved these sites and is not responsible for the contents or omissions of any linked site or any links contained in a linked site. The inclusion of any linked site does not imply endorsement by dainikbhaskargroup.com of the site.
8) INDEMNIFICATION: YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS DAINIKBHASKARGROUP.COM (INCLUDING ITS AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, GROUP COMPANIES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR SUBCONTRACTORS) FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND LOSSES IMPOSED ON, INCURRED BY OR ASSERTED AS A RESULT OF OR RELATED TO: (a) your access and use of DAINIKBHASKARGROUP.COM (b) any non-compliance by user with the terms and conditions hereof; or (c) any third party actions related to users receipt and use of the information, whether authorized or unauthorized. Any clause declared invalid shall be deemed severable and not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
9) CONFLICTING TERMS: If there is any conflict between this User Agreement and other documents, this User Agreement shall govern, whether such order or other documents is prior to or subsequent to this User Agreement, or is signed or acknowledged by any director, officer, employee, representative or agent of dainikbhaskargroup.com.
10) CONFIDENTIALITY/NON-COMPETITION CLAUSE: You agree to keep the information received from the dainikbhaskargroup.com and services CONFIDENTIAL and will NOT Disclose the knowledge gained to other any person or firm for any reason. You hereby consent to the Jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi, India with respect to violation of any part of this Agreement.
11) TERMINATION: This User Agreement and the license rights granted hereunder shall remain in full force and effect unless terminated or canceled for any of the following reasons: (a) immediately by dainikbhaskargroup.com for any unauthorized access or use by you (b) immediately by dainikbhaskargroup.com if you assign or transfer (or attempt the same) any rights granted to you under this Agreement; (c) immediately, if you violate any of the other terms and conditions of this User Agreement. Termination or cancellation of this Agreement shall not effect any right or relief to which dainikbhaskargroup.com may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of this User Agreement, all rights granted to you will terminate and revert to dainikbhaskargroup.com. Except as set forth herein, regardless of the reason for cancellation or termination of this User Agreement, the fee charged if any for access to dainikbhaskargroup.com is non-refundable for any reason.
12) JURISDICTION: The terms of this agreement are exclusively based on and subject to Indian law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in New Delhi, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.